Tuesday, June 17, 2014

One Year to Me

Today I turned 49. 

That means one year and I'll be 50. Not that I'm afraid of 50, it's just a number that is out there and looming.

So, I've decide to take one year to find . . . well,  me.

Not only to find me,  but to become the me I want to be.

I already obviously know some things about me. 

I'm a married to a pretty incredible man,  who quit his job 12 years ago to become a stay at home dad to our kids. 

I'm a mom to three pretty wonderful kids. 

I'm an attorney and have a full time job that I think I'm pretty good at.

I'm a daughter and a sister. 

But other than all of this,  who am I?

And more importantly,  who do I want to be?

Like I said,  I'm going to take this next year to figure that out.  In addition,  I plan on getting healthy and working out. 

I think this is going to be a good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment